We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer
Roll Studio is a small team of creatively curious designers, developers and project managers. We work at the intersection of design, culture and technology. For 10 years we have designed and built incredible digital experiences.
We are seeking a senior designer, able to take the lead on design work across a range of projects in the studio. A designer who is comfortable out of their comfort zone. Who can work across UI, UX, Branding, Visual, Pitching, Prototyping and more.
What will you do:
Our projects see us working on many things... User research and testing, Strategy, Creative Direction, Wireframing, Data visualisation, Beautiful interfaces, Interactive webgl experiences, AR, VR, Design sprints, Branding… You get the picture.
We are looking for designers who can deliver exceptional UI and UX work, but more than that can think strategically. As a senior designer at Roll Studio you will be taking projects from brief right through to delivery. You will run client workshops, present to stakeholders, liaise with developers and most importantly own the design process and creative direction across projects.
This role is a perfect opportunity for a mid/senior designer that is looking for the next challenge and ready to put their stamp on every project.
- A beautiful portfolio and a positive, flexible, can do attitude.
- Solution oriented and creative problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in the UK.
How we work:
Generally we believe that design is design. We look for people that think creatively, people who are curious and explorative in their work. Not scared to learn by doing and not scared of being thrown in at the deep end.
To facilitate this way of working we have a supportive culture where all voices are heard and everyone contributes to the final output of projects. We leave our egos at the door and work collaboratively to find the best solution on all projects.
What we offer:
- 20 days holiday plus office closure over xmas.
- A truly flexible approach to working. We work one day a week from home. Need to leave early for the dentist? No problem. Want to work remotely for a week in the summer? Sure. We are a small flexible team and truly value work life balance.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- A supportive and creative environment.
To apply please send a portfolio and short description of why you think you are a good fit for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org