We are hiring!
About this position:
Our team in the UK office (London) requires a talented UI/UX designer who can aid in the crafting of exceptional user experiences, who’s passionate about solving complex problems and creating experiences that delight customers worldwide.
The chosen candidate will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talents coordinating innovation in the interactive space, contributing to bringing brands to the forefront through innovative thinking and cutting-edge technologies.
- Solid visual skills and a have keen eye for detail - both in terms of visual aesthetics and in terms of interactions/behaviors. An obsession with delivering the best possible solution, whilst working with an open mindset and an adaptable attitude to cope with changing requirements;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Confidence working with remote teams as well as independently
- Experience in working on large scale system designs and prototyping experience.
- Familiarity in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Zeplin;
- 1-3 years of experience designing websites and products from conception through to production.
This is a full-time role in an open and relaxed environment.
- Flexible working (including opportunities to work from home)
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Paid sickness
- Compassionate and emergency leave
Salary dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Please send an email with your CV and a digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of why you see yourself suitable for this position by the end of April.