We are hiring! Calling all talented UX/UI Designers!
Roll Studio is looking for a talented, self-motivated UX/UI Designer to join their Avellino team.
NO RECRUITERS, please.
We are a multi-award-winning digital production company specialising in web interactive and digital services. With a reputation for being experienced, reliable, methodical, and passionate, we have been trusted by some of the largest names in the business for over 9 years. Our clients include brands such as the BBC Studios, BNP Paribas, British Council, and PwC.
Our team in Avellino requires a talented UI/UX designer who can aid in the crafting of exceptional user experiences, who’s passionate about solving complex problems and creating experiences that delight customers worldwide.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Solid visual skills and a have keen eye for detail - both in terms of visual aesthetics and in terms of interactions/behaviors. An obsession with delivering the best possible solution, whilst working with an open mindset and an adaptable attitude to cope with changing requirements;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to influence broadly selling ideas and design solutions to deliver the best for our customers and the business;
- Experience in designing web architectures for Content Management System (CMS) integration into websites;
- Excellent in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision and Zeplin;
- 2-3 years of experience designing websites and products from conception through to production.
The UI/UX Web Designer will work collaboratively with a team of UX, UI, and development professionals to design, develop, and enhance a continuously evolving network of websites and web applications.
This is a full-time role in an open and relaxed environment.
- Flexible working (including opportunities to work from home)
- workplace pension
- paid sickness
- compassionate and emergency leave
Salary dependent on experience.
How to apply:
To apply, please send us your CV, website and Github (and anything else you are proud of!) to firstname.lastname@example.org