Roll Studio is looking for a Studio Manager to run our Hoxton office. This is a varied role which would suit a proactive, highly organised individual with administrative and business skills and good attention to detail.
• Manage the day-to-day needs around the office: supplies, errands, utilities, cleaning, staff, directors, clients and vendors;
• Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for employees, and clients;
• Manage all office purchases, accounts, vendors, software and hardware;
• Assist in Roll’s bookkeeping process: Invoicing, accounts payable and recordkeeping.
• Work with our directors to coordinate Roll’s recruiting process;
• Onboard new hires and freelancers, including benefits registration, coordinating hardware and software provisioning and preparing workspaces;
• Coordinate tracking job status and resource time tracking on software platforms with Production staff;
• Help schedule and plan events for internal staff, client meetings, parties and special events, holidays and birthdays;
• You have a passion for culture, technology and working with creative people;
• Experience in office or studio management or a related field preferable;
• Enjoy getting your hands on all aspects of keeping a studio running;
• Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to solve problems and quickly respond to employee inquiries;
• Have a welcoming and engaging personality.
To apply, please send us a covering letter and your CV (and anything else you are proud of!) to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 25th January, 2016.
We can't wait to meet you!
No recruiters, please.