We’re hiring a Project Manager in our Avellino office
Roll Studio is looking for an inspiring Project Manager to join their italian team
Roll Studio is a renowned design and production company based in London and Avellino. We are inspired by opportunities to create, promote and share culture. We specialise in defining brands and bringing disruptive experiences to market in a fast paced world. The projects we seek out celebrate culture, disrupt the status quo and create unique experiences for audiences.
Roll Studio is always on the look-out for those who can demonstrate outstanding talents and achievements, as well as relevant experience and interests.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager, with strong experience delivering digital projects to highest best practice standards, to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis. You should be passionate about technology - web, apps, AR/VR experiences - and be hungry to manage and produce a variety of projects for new clients & regular accounts. You'll be working closely with our clients as well as coordinating with our creative and technical teams as the primary point of contact to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets. You'll have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, and you'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks to ensure the smooth running of projects.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Scoping, quoting & planning upcoming projects
- Client management from the beginning until the end of a project’s life cycle
- Ensure project objectives are met, whilst controlling scope, budget and timelines
- Working with designers during UX & UI stages and managing their workflow.
- Briefing the development team and monitoring progress on web & app builds.
- Helping on pitch documents as well as attending presentations when required.
- Collaborate with our multi-disciplinary team comprising UX/UI Design, Front and Back End Development, both local and remote, as well as QA.
- Tracking projects and assessing risk and impact from implemented changes and appropriately manage escalation of issues to the correct stakeholders.
- Proactive management of internal cross-project tracking systems to ensure they are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Support the business commercially by ensuring all projects are resourced with both profitability and quality in mind.
- Drive and facilitate agile design and development processes.
- CMS training for clients on specific web projects.
- Help schedule and plan events for internal staff, client meetings, and special events;
- Work with our directors to coordinate Roll Studio’s recruiting process;
- Onboard new hires, freelancers, and interns;
- Train new Project Managers that may join the italian office in the future.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience managing digital projects from beginning until delivery.
- Experience in a client facing role; account management experience is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, method and excellent time management skills.
- Confidence to brief design and development teams and convey requirements in a precise manner.
- A strong understanding of design, particularly UX & UI.
- Ability to give input into the technical planning of the project and then to schedule, allocate resources and brief relevant design and development teams.
- Experience managing web projects that include a CMS.
- Experience in working with numerous stakeholders, and resolving conflicting interests when necessary, while maintaining the integrity of the project.
- Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies.
- Experience with AR/VR is a plus.
- Experience in producing project documentation.
- Experience in web testing using actual devices, virtual machines or emulators.
Candidates are expected to have a working knowledge of Basecamp, Slack, project management software like Coda or Asana, as well as Google Suite, iWork, MS Office, and QA testing tools such as Browserstack. Literal knowledge of Sketch and the Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable but not compulsory.
- flexible working (including opportunities to work from home)
- paid sickness
- compassionate and emergency leave
- office closure for all major public holidays
- friday pizza, abundance of coffee provision
Salary dependent on experience.
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Digital Project Manager Italy’.