Roll Studio is looking for a part-time Studio Manager to run our Avellino office. This is a varied role which would suit a proactive, highly organised individual with administrative and business skills and good attention to detail.
• Manage the day-to-day needs around the office: supplies, errands, utilities, cleaning, staff, directors, clients and vendors;
• Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for employees, and clients;
• Manage all office purchases, accounts, vendors, software, and hardware;
• Assist in Roll’s bookkeeping process: invoicing, accounts payable and recordkeeping.
• Work with our directors to coordinate Roll’s recruiting process;
• Onboard new hires, freelancers, and interns, including benefits registration, coordinating hardware and software provisioning and preparing workspaces;
• Help schedule and plan events for internal staff, client meetings, parties and special events, holidays and birthdays;
• Have a passion for culture, technology and working with creative people;
• Have experience in office or studio management or a related field preferable (or you’re really quick at learning);
• Enjoy getting your hands on all aspects of keeping a studio running;
• Have excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills (English and Italian);
• Have the ability to solve problems and quickly respond to employees and directors inquiries;
• Have a welcoming and engaging personality.
• Keep high the morale in the studio
to apply, please send us a covering letter and your CV (and anything else you are proud of!) to firstname.lastname@example.org (CV in Italian is fine, preferable in both languages)
No recruiters, please.
We can’t wait to meet you!